There are numerous tourist attractions in the vicinity of Bogdanka Motel and Restaurant [500 m].
- castle museum in Lancut
- carriage house
- conservatory and park
- synagogue and Jewish cemetery
- exhibition of icons
- vodka museum in Lancut Polmos Distillery
- Farna church
While staying in Bogdanka, the following places, no less beautiful and charming, located only several miles away from Lancut, are worth a visit:
- Leżajsk [Basilica with unique organ]
- Julin [Hunting Palace]
- Markowa [heritage park]
- Jarosław [Barbakan and vast underground tunnels]
- Rzeszów [marketplace]
- Krasiczyn [Palace-park complex]
BOGDANKA MOTEL AND RESTAURANT ARE KEEN TO HELP WITH MAKING A RESERVATION AND INFORMATION ON ALL THE ABOVE-MENTIONED TOURIST ATTRACTIONS.
COME TO LANCUT!